Menu
Jacklee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Buffering while watching news

I have your top package M350 but all the time while I am watching TV even the news, it stills buffers. It is very annoying. I have checked the speed test, it is doing 350+. 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering while watching news

Live tv from the tv guide is not streamed so can not buffer. It sounds as if you have a different issue so you'll need to describe the symtoms.

It could be a signal level issue if you seeing blocking and getting autio drop-outs.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sounds like a signal level issue, phone in so they can check the levels while your on the line. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Mr_E
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A few weeks back, out of the blue, I had the exact same thing happen. What I did was disconnect the box and pull the power. Gave it 5 minutes or so, reconnected, and perfect again ever since. I am not technical, but wondered if just a surge..or drop maybe..of power and/or signal could be the cause ?

Not mentioned if you've tried this already - but worth a shot if you haven't. Could be just that simple..hopefully.

Jacklee
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your replies. I have called Virgin and have both my boxes changed. so far so good.

0 Kudos