Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Broken V6 Box

Recently upgraded from only having the 250mb BB package to the all singing all dancing Big Bundle as it was called when i purchased it, included the 2 x V6 boxes, phone, TV movie package and the all important 500mb BB.

Roughy now 2-3 months into this package and already having issues.  My v6 box in my living room had started making the old dial up noises at random times, now its just flashing white to red and is stuck at the starting up screen after rebooting itself, my V6 box in my bedroom is still working fine.

Internet is even worse than it was before when I was on the 250mb package... no change in the amount of devices but everyone seems to be complaining about disconnects and lag etc.

Very annoyed, you used to be able to chat to tech support online now you have to go through a tedious phone service that leaves you on hold for 30+ minutes and then disconnects you..

Come on Virgin!!  Sort your crappy customer service out...  All I want is an easy and simple way of reporting my faulty box but you cannot even do that right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken V6 Box

Hi Aramoral,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our communityy, I am sorry tom hear you are having issues with your TV and broadband service.

You can run  a diagnostic check via your My Virgin Media account, or by calling our faults team on 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 3, you can also contact the web chat team here who are also fault trained. 

Kind reggards

Paul.

0 Kudos