cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Britbox menus

Paul129
Joining in

I have a britbox account and installed the app to my v6 box but i find that the menus are slow to move 1 to 2 secs this doesn't happen on my firestick. Has anyone had this problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Apps are, of course, preinstalled by VM!

Do you have this problem with any other streaming app? Have you tried restarting your V6 via Help & Settings > Clear or restart?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply
Netflix app is the same but not as slow. I havent restarted my box but will to see it helps. Probably used to firestick.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

V6's aren't known for slow speeds and should be quite capable of the apps they use - but that will help narrow down if it's one specific app or just a glitch

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Paul129,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that some of the functionality of the V6 is a little slow for you. Is this issue ongoing today? If so, have you performed a restart yet as advised by @japitts?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!