Menu
Robrad74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box swap ASAP

my own box is faulty and I need to swap for a replacement I’ve been on phone for 1hr 36mins 

can anyone get intouch who can swap over boxes 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box swap ASAP

Hi Robrad74,

If you describe the symptons/error messages we may be able to help as it might be fixable.

Otherwise either try calling again tomorrow, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You could also try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add to newapollo's comments, I do sympathise with your need for patience and I must admit 1hr 36minutes is probably a record!

But unfortunately, waiting on here for a response can take several days and in some cases at the moment, upto a week.

What are your box issues? There's a chance we may be able to help...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robrad74
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The box is faulty gets hot an picture vanishes 

I’m a engineer and done all fault finding so just wanting to swap it out and activating 

0 Kudos