Menu
Luna101
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Box stuck on starting up

I’m losing the will to live, my box has been stuck on starting up for over a week. I googled and done all the rebooting that it says to do on the internet. It’s still not working I’ve spent over three hours waiting on the phone to talk to someone who can help, the phone just cuts me off after an hour on hold. I’ve used the chat on the app and told them I work 8-6 so can only talk after work they answer in the mornings when I’m in work and don’t answer messages after work. I don’t know what to do, I’m now waiting for the 4th time on the hold. I really feel like cancelling my direct debit if this carries on 

0 Kudos
Luna101
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box stuck on starting up

I’m in the same boat, no tv now for two weeks, I managed to get in touch with virgin and  they said I would get  a replacement box, 5 days later I’m also still waiting for it. I’m extremely busy working 12hr days. I just do not have the time or energy to waste hours on the phone trying to get through to virgin. I am going to try to order sky and cancel my direct debit. No point paying for a service I’m not receiving 

0 Kudos