Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Box sets

Why does box sets say they have Stitchers but they don't?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box sets

Hi there @mem9g5

Thanks so much for popping along - I am sorry that you're having some issues with a particular box-set. 

I have done a quick search but not able to locate any show with that particular name so can you advise some more information for us? 

How are you trying to access the show? (What route do you take?)

Have you seen this advertised somewhere but it's not listed? 

Please do let us know and we'll do all we can to assist you further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When u look for a box set to watch and look under sci to the box set it shows is for the series stitchers but it's not there. I have only been with virgin a week and I'm not sure I like it. I can't record any box sets of anything from on demand and some of the box sets say I have to purchase them!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response mem9g5

We wouldn't be able to allow customers to record shows from the On Demand as this is content that has been made exclusive to these platforms by the broadcaster.

If the show in question is broadcast as part of the TV guide on a particular day then customers would be able to record the show to their set top box for future viewings.

In regards to paying a fee for a box set, this would also be a decision taken by the broadcaster. Virgin Media will pay for the box set and then pass the payment onto the customer in the next bill

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos