Menu
leecol316
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Box clicking

Box constantly clicking making an annoying sound sounds like the hard drive is packing up

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box clicking

Hi leecol316,

Do you have any problems playing back recordings?

Also, any problems pausing live TV and then playing back from there?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box clicking

As per newapollo as far as hard drive faults go... but if you're hearing a clicking noise then you'll need to report it to VM.

If it is the hard drive failing, then the box will need replacing sooner or later!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

leecol316
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Box stuck on start up

New box only been installed a few hours then it decides to freeze and stick on starting up tried all the so called tips they give you all rubbish tried calling yet again rubbish waited 2 hours and no answer I will be cancelling immediately 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box stuck on start up

Is this a replacement box from your previous issues (I've merged your threads)?

Without knowing what "all the so called tips" actually means, it's hard to offer any further advice! This is primarily a user-community forum, although I suspect you do have a fault that needs calling in, if you give details of your issues - quite often they can be resolved without needing to call into C/S

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
leecol316
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

V6 box Clicking

3rd v6 box now all develop an annoying clicking sound spoiling my viewing the equipment is very poor and customer service is shocking 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
leecol316
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Clicking box

3rd replacement v6 box now all make an annoying clicking sound makes watching tv in peace impossible never had this issue with sky equipment 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos