Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Booting up loop

Turns on. Reboots. Welcome screen. Repeat.

Tried ringing for support and can't get through. Chat is dreadful. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booting up loop

Hi Ipswich17,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also calling again, it's 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ipswich17

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the TV box issue, Is this affecting your TiVo® or V6 please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes V6. Tried again today. Same thing. 

Virgin auto test says all is fine! So frustrating as it clearly isnt! 

Chat doesnt work and when it does, it changes rep half way through and takes 30 mins to explain my name and address again! No response from text msg. No answer on phone. 

Shocking

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Ipswich17

Thanks so much for popping back - I can see that we have a couple of your boxes offline. After going through some checks from this end using the information you have already provided we will need to get a technician out for you. 

I have booked this for you; you can check the date and time via your online account at anytime. If the slot we have booked is not convenient then you can also reschedule via your online account. If you have any issues with doing this, pop back and let us know. 

Hope the visit goes well - keep us posted

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos