Menu
Musky57
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bookmarks keep disappearing

Hi all if I add a series bookmark from on demand, the next day when I go into my shows the bookmarks have disappeared and I have to try and remember which episode I was on. Anyone know why it keeps happening??

thanks

christian 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bookmarks keep disappearing

The short answer is that it generally shouldn't happen.

So... first thing, what is the series/episode/programme that you're adding?

Are you doing it by manually adding bookmarks? Or by having a SL set to include streaming videos?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Musky57
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The series is the rookie. I have a series record for series 3 but we are watching it from the start so I bookmarked series 1 off demand. Also when I bookmark series 1 it is also bookmarking series 2 by itself. The next day after we gave watch a few episodes the bookmarks for both seasons have disappeared 

0 Kudos
Musky57
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just been watching the rookie with bookmarks in the folder, episode finished when the screen went back into the folder all the bookmarks had gone!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well I've created block bookmarks for S1 & S2 last night, and they're still there now. Just done a block delete of S1 E1>E6 but left the remaining ones intact, and will check in a few hours

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos