Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bookmarked series doesn't appear in My Shows

When I select 'Bookmark in My Shows' for any season of The Flash, it does not appear in 'My Shows'.

My subscription includes Sky One and I am able to watch the episodes on demand from other screens. I also have the 'Recordings and On Demand' view selected in 'My Shows'.

How do I get the on-demand season episodes to appear in My Shows?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bookmarked series doesn't appear in My Shows

Hi there

The bookmark option will only show if the shows are avaiable to appear in the list if they are currently avaiable from the tv station sometimes they are not and may be able to get you could also try via on demand from option rather than catch up tv hope this help all the best David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's what I've done, added the show from On Demand and the show is available but it doesn't appear in my shows.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

• Thanks for posting back are you able to watch the show if you don't bookmark it if you want private message me with the details of the show you are wanting to bookmark and I'll try to add my end and which cable box eg v6 or normal tivo 

David 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How long have you left, between adding the bookmark and checking it? I've found sometimes it can take the length of an EPG update cycle (so 6hours) to refresh.

0 Kudos