Menu
Gareth7782
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Blank screen

I've had a blank screen since 1pm 4/10/2020, I checked the service status and it says theres an issue with the all 4 app. I've literally got nothing I tried rebooting I get the welcome starting up screen then it goes blank. 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blank screen

Try switching both the tv and the V6 off at the mains for about 20-30 seconds - then switch the tv on and then 10 seconds later the V6.

Is there any sound?

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
Gareth7782
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestion but it didnt work, no sound but I get the welcome screen and starting up then it goes blank. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just to clarify, is this blank screen when you're loading the All-4 app?

Do you have 4K UHD TV if so?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth7782
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No sorry I might have worded my original question wrong, I've got nothing at all on screen its blank no sound either.  When I checked my service it states theres a tv issue which is the all 4 app not loading. I've got nothing if I switch off then back on I get the welcome screen and starting up then it goes blank. My tv is 4k.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds as much a TV input issue as anything. Does this happen on all your HDMI sockets? Have you made sure you're manually selecting your V6 input on the TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth7782
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your suggestion, I have just switched the hdmi port and it's working 🤷‍♀️ I have no idea about these new TVs thanks a lot 🙂

0 Kudos