Menu
Sandycochrane
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blank screen, no sound from v6 box

Blank screen,no sound since storm last night. Checked connections,reset box, tried via a new hdmi cable, I even connected to another tv.Same result. Help please.( TV working ok on freeview)

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blank screen, no sound from v6 box

Hi there @Sandycochrane 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in reply, we are very busy at the moment and doing all we can to get back to each customer ASAP. 

Are you still having these issues with your TV box today? 

Let us know and we'll do our best to help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sandycochrane
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Hollie, I managed to contact Virgin Media Helpline and an engineer came and changed v6 box as it was damaged by a surge due to the storm of 11th/12th Aug. TV was also damaged but luckily I had a smaller spare TV in bedroom which after being connected to new v6 box worked OK. Thanks for your reply. Only thing left to do now is to search the internet for a new TV. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that you were able to speak to the team and get this sorted @Sandycochrane

Sorry to hear about the TV, what a pain! Please let us know if you have any issues or need any further help, we're here 7 days a week 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos