Menu
Carashev
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Bandersnatch

When Bandersnatch first came out it was interactiv . Now it's no . Why???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bandersnatch

Hi Carashev,

How are you watching Bandersnatch? If it's via the V6 box itself then it may not be interactive due to the platform. However on Netflix for example it will be and therefore it depends on how you're trying to watch it.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Carashev
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I watched on Netflix via V6 box when it was first released. It worked then. Now it doesn't. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Are you sure that you watched it on the Netflix App that is on your V6 box and not the Netflix App on your Smart TV (if you have one). I ask because the Interactive side may not work on our platform via the V6 box. 

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Carashev
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I am very sure. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've just tried via the Netflix App on the V6 box and also via the Netflix Channel 204 and it cannot be displayed. There is a message explaining that the Interactive Episode cannot be displayed on our platform. Are you able to watch it on a different device?

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Carashev
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No. My query is why it cannot  be played now, when it used to be?  What has changed? Can it be rectified?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I've asked about this and I've been advised that the interactive side has never been available on our V6 box. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this but with the episode not being able to be played at the moment may mean that it has been removed from our platform whilst we work to make the interactive feature available.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Carashev
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It definitely worked on the  v6 box at one point. My partner and I watched it several times. 

0 Kudos
wez
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Carashev wrote:

It definitely worked on the  v6 box at one point. My partner and I watched it several times. 

I echo this, it definitely worked at one point - but recently after going back to these interactive shows it doesn't.