Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bad Tech Day

accessed the ITV hub on catch up but then unable to access the BBC iPlayer on catch up TV this morning. prompted on screen to test my connection. first attempt failed. second attempt successful. all of catch up TV unavailable. tried to use VM app to check status and the app crashed my phone!switched everything off until I had calmed down a bit. switched everything back on and the app still crashing my phone but at least the TV, including catch up seems to be working alright. but I can't watch catch up as the football is about to kick off!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad Tech Day

Sounds like a lost connection between V6 and Hub - how have you the V6 connected to the hub - wifi or wire? Try unplugging both for 5 minutes - switch Hub back on and wait until it fires up and other devices connect to the internet. Then plug in and switch V6 on - it will remake the network connection - or report a problem if it cant.
Not sure where your phone comes in ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos