cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport unreliable since TNT Sport

jgnotts
Superfast

I’m currently recording on 528 FIA World Rallycross which the planner is saying should be on now but it isn’t - it is surfing that is on now (WSL). It’s 18:30 on Monday 24th and it should be the rallycross.

A few days ago my series link for World Series Poker recorded 2 shows on 530 which turned out to be wrestling even though the title of the recording was correctly saying Poker.

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like a late schedule change, WSL shows on TNT-2 for around when you posted.

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/tv-guide 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The 360 EPG had been updated to reflect the schedule change

wrc.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

wodonnell
On our wavelength

10:06 on Friday 28th and their guide shows World Rallycross Championship on TNT Sports 4.  Currently on the actual channel they are again showing the same episode of the surfing programme.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, wodonnell.

Thanks for reaching out out our help forums and sorry to hear of the BT sport channel issues you've faced recently.

Could you please expand on whether this problem was present on a TV box, over a browser and/or the Sky App, if you know this?

Also, how do things look with all other TNT Sports channels?

Let us know more and we're eager to help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

wodonnell
On our wavelength

This was when watching via TV.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply, do you mean you've been watching the channel on TV directly and if so did you mean this was showing something different than our TV box or online on the same channel? ^AG

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@wodonnell wrote:

10:06 on Friday 28th and their guide shows World Rallycross Championship on TNT Sports 4.  Currently on the actual channel they are again showing the same episode of the surfing programme.

If the channel's content differs from their own website schedule, this is squarely a BT/TNT issue!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks