Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Ultimate picture breaking up

Hi, I’ve recently changed package to include BT Sports and everything is good apart from BT Sports Ultimate, the picture keeps breaking up and is unwatchable at times. I have a V6 box & LG OLED TV. Anyone else having issues?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Ultimate picture breaking up

You can check for known faults in your area - 0800 5610061

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve checked on virgin media website and theres no reported issues in my area related my issue and the test suggests everything’s working ok

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Last throw of the dice then... on the off-chance this is something odd with 4K specifically, and assuming you're on Full-House/XL/Maxit, can you try the "Virgin Ultimate HD" channel - I can't recall the channel number off-hand, high-hundreds/low-2's from memory.

If nothing else, you'll likely end up calling VM faults to report this. There aren't any other channels on the same broadcast TX to check against.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I did check that channel last night and all seems ok but I’ll check again tonight and let it run for a while. Many thanks for your help 👍

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I checked the other Ultra HD channel on virgin as suggested for over 30 mins and it seems to be working fine, the issue is still there with BT Sport Ultra HD. I’m guessing a call to Virgin media is my next step

0 Kudos