cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport,Sky F1UHD Channel.

johnboafc
Joining in

Having bad pixellation problems with both theses channels,other UHD channels are fine.Sometimes the F1 channel is just a grey screen.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johnboafc thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of your concerns with the pixellation experienced at the moment.

Can you advise what type of box you have please that you're using for Ultra High definition content, can you also please advise you are using a high-spec HDMI cable as sometimes, the cheaper-style ones do not run with UHD channels very well?

Many thanks

Tom_W

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Loismartin wrote:

Bandwidth limitations: UHD channels require higher bandwidth for smooth streaming. Make sure your internet connection can handle the required bandwidth. Check your network speed and consider upgrading your internet plan if necessary.

Linear broadcast channels on VM don't use the internet.

@Loismartin wrote:

Set-top box or receiver issues: Check if your set-top box or receiver is up to date with the latest firmware and software updates.

This does not work on any VM TV boxes

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I'm using the V6 box,hdmi cables are good quality,and have tried swapping out with other cables with the same results