Menu
Jon-J
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport ESPN HD (530) picture frozen

I noticed at about 09:30 this morning that when accessing the channel, it was frozen on a still frame of video from the Spanish MotoGP that was obviously being highlighted on SportsCenter, without any sound. I hadn't pressed 'pause' on the remote, and all the other channels - including all other BT Sport channels - work perfectly. I discovered at about 19:00 that while the picture hadn't changed, I could now hear the scheduled programme - a Major League Baseball game. I've just tried turning off and unplugging the TV V6 box, then restarting, but the problem remains.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT Sport ESPN HD (530) picture frozen

Its a problem with the kit at Langley that feeds the rest of the network. This does happen occasionally. I will report through the VIP forum.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks nodrogd,

It's the same here in Teesside. Non of the other channels on the same mux are affected.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Should be working again now.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just checked and all working ok.

Back to the boxing now, oops I mean the Manchester City game

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Jon-J
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cheers. I was desperate to watch the Mets lose.

Jon

0 Kudos