Menu
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BBC4 Channel 107 not available.

17:50 Monday July 15th. just tried to watch BBC4 on channel 107 and it is not available (v53).

This is on the V6 and Tivo boxes, no report of TV problems in my area.

What's going on???

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC4 Channel 107 not available.

Having exactly the same problem too. Cannot seem to find the non HD version to check if that’s working. But it IS working on the iPlayer. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Working on my Samsung UHD TV as well using, good job I have Freeview HD and the means to record from it.

The sick joke is that when I logged into the Virgin web sight to post my message I was informed I was going to get a price increase with a list of all the benefits, obviously BBC4 is not one of them 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Norskyorkie & Bolgerp, 

Really sorry about this, we are aware of the issue and this should be updated to the service page very soon. 

I can assure you we're working hard to get it resolved so I'm sure we won't keep you waiting long. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You say your working hard and yet it's now the 8th of October and it still don't work so whats going on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Please tell me you've not had a fault with loss of a TV channel for all this time and not called in to report it?.....

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @snowy78

Welcome to the forums and thanks so much for your first post - sorry to understand that you're having some issues with BBC4 HD. 

We have checked this here in the office and although the channel is currently off air, no issues are showing and we have no reports of an issue with that channel at the moment. 

What issue are you having when you try and watch that channel? Are you getting an error message on the screen when you try? 

Please do let us know more information and well go from there 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos