Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BBC Iplayer not working on my TV have contacted virgin media help team on three occasions for help

Despite contacting virgin media help team on three occasions BBC Iplayer still not working on my TV. When I contact the support team I am told - we will send out a message to your tv box to sort it - but still not working- what can I do now- Help needed- thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BBC Iplayer not working on my TV have contacted virgin media help team on three occasions for help

If your TV box is a V6 have you connected it to the hub with an Ethernet cable (best).

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC Iplayer not working on my TV have contacted virgin media help team on three occasions for help

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your response- the cable to the hub is the one that the virgin media technician fitted when I had the device. So would think it is the right one to use- but I am a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to all this techy stuff!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The V6 mut have a coaxial cable connection and a broadband connection to the hub by WiFi or Ethernet cable (best). It's this latter connection I'm talking about.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos