Menu
AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BBC FOUR - To be announced

EPG for BBC FOUR showing "To be announced" after midnight this Friday i.e. three days away. All other channels showing updated information. Have just done network update, but no change to BBC FOUR data.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BBC FOUR - To be announced

Seems to be a problem as all V6/TiVo are saying the same - 360 boxes are fine.

@AdamAnalogue wrote:

EPG for BBC FOUR showing "To be announced" after midnight this Friday i.e. three days away. All other channels showing updated information. Have just done network update, but no change to BBC FOUR data.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

BBC4 is showing an up to date channel listing on my V6 after midnight this Friday, it's populated up until  6am Saturday 17th.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes - the issue was resolved late morning.

A callback may be required if you still see TBA from Saturday on BBC4.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Jude2
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good to know this has happened with the V6 Box.  I've got a TiVo box, and thought there was a problem with my box, or there was an issue in my area, although nothing was showing up.  I hope this has also updated the TIVo box, otherwise I might have to start setting manually recordings for programmes on BBC 4, for the coming week.  Fingers crossed  

0 Kudos
AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks all. Have done callback on V6 box and it appeared to download then reconstruct the entire EPG (i.e. it took about 5 minutes rather than the usual 30 seconds or so for an update, and cycled slowly through from 0% to 100%) but at the end - problem solved. All programme data available through to next Friday night. Now I can set "Abigail's Party" and the Play for Today special programme to record!

0 Kudos
AdamAnalogue
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You will probably need to force a connection to the network so your EPG gets updated. Or it might resolve itself if you can wait until the next scheduled connection. I couldn't wait!
0 Kudos