Menu
juliedg65
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BBC 1 bbc2 and itv1 pixilation

Hi, channels 101, 102 and 103 intermittently keep pixilating. I’ve tried box connections, disconnecting box etc but as it’s happening on all our boxes I can’t imagine they have all developed the same fault at the same time. Running a test proves no issues and can’t get through on the phone. It’s been happening for weeks now. All other channels seem ok, and the bbc and itv HD channels don’t seem to be affected as bad but it does happen on those sometimes too. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC 1 bbc2 and itv1 pixilation

Pixelation, if you've rebooted your box once, is nearly always the result of a signal problem. Either the incoming TV signal has a problem, or your box tuners have a fault.

Some of the terrestrial channels are on the same broadcast frequency, so a fault on one of those could well affect those channels.

I'd recommend you keep trying to get through to TV Faults, it's likely to be the quickest method. VM staff work through these posts, but it can take several more days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos