cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio out of sync

shaunamarie3464
Joining in

paid for the new Spider-Man film, and as I’ve put it on the audio is out of sync im having to pause it every so many seconds to get it back.. I’ve been through the tele audio that’s fine but the second I go on to the app again, it’s back out of sync please help me!!! My sons going mental here 

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @shaunamarie3464, thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with watching Spider-Man, as you have said it is fine on the TV audio would you mind confirming what it is you are using to watch this?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I bought the film of the virgin store and still having problems anything I buy off that!, but I try and ring virgin media and nothing is done about it or even offered a refund! I’m so annoyed with virgin lately! 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are other OnDemand programmes similarly affected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No on demand and others are generally fine it only happens when clicked through the virgin store Netflix does it now and again on this box but I can change the settings to English original on the audio to stop the out of sync, but there’s no options on the store app to change any audio, 

Hi shaunamarie3464,

We have a dedicated team that would deal with any Store queries,

You can find contact details etc for them here

Alex_Rm