Menu
rnoghan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Asian mela package

Are there any deals for existing members for Asian meal package. I am interested in adding it to my oomph package but cannot justify or afford another £12 a month on top of my existing bills. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Asian mela package

Hi moghan,

You don't say which Oomph package you are on, but if you are out of contract, or coming to the end of a contract you should maybe also look at negotiating a new contract to save money on your own terms. 

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package. 

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1,4 and 4 Retentions (thinking of leaving us)  The best time to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK, and have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents.

Hopefully you can then negotiate a deal with them that's suitable to your pocket and needs in exchange for a new contract

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Asian mela package

Hi rnoghan, 

Thanks for your post and for the query regarding adding the Asian Mela package. 

As it's an add on the cost would be the same however if you speak to the team, there may be an offer on or a discount available to lower the overall cost of the package. 

Contact the team on the options given above by newapollo and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos