Menu
mwc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Apps sticking / not functioning

Today Apps on our V6 box have given up the ghost. You Tube was working fine but now sticks as it tries to load. Prime takes ages to open, and after a circle rotates for a minute or so declares there's a problem. Now i player has refused to open at all. 

According to screen info there should be no.problem. Bizarrely The apps are all easily accessible on my android so it must be a V6 issue.

Is anyone else having this trouble ? I dread having to phone VM as life is too short. The irony is I've been inundated recently with scam calls from VM technical team... maybe they can help !

Any practical advice would be welcome.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apps sticking / not functioning

Hi mwc,

Have you clicked on Check service status at the top of the page to see if there is a problem?

There is a message in mine when I check, it's possible that your location may be affected too.

"You might find that you dont have any Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Phone TiVo® or Interactive TV services at the moment. We are sorry about this and are working hard to restore your services as soon as possible."

Fix estimate 15 December 01:50
Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos