Menu
Michael1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apps and recordings

I cannot wait to rejoin sky! This Is awful, when programmes recorded, totally different to what originally wanted, channel 4 and 5 apps have disappeared...remote control constantly freezes...Just awful service from Virgin

0 Kudos
Alex_D1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Apps and recordings

is this problem with a V6 or Tivo 500?

also can you personal message me with your account number and site ID?

I will try look into the problem further

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Marty20
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the problems you are having. Can you please explain a little more about the recording issues you are having? Is it that you are finding shows in your recordings that you have not recorded yourself? If so this is easily resolved by turning off suggestions while in the settings page (home - settings - recordings - suggestions).

Channel 4 and 5 apps can be accessed via the catch up option on the home screen.

Have you chaned the batteries in your remote? Often freezing remote is a sign of low battery power.

Thanks, Marty

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Michael1971
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex,

It's 834674601, with regards to the other comments by Marty, I would like the channel 4 and 5 apps as when we record things, they are all over the place. For example...in our box are all the recent great British bake offs...completely in wrong order and don't match what the info says...a program recorded in channel 5..digging up the past about witches etc...went to play it and it was a wildlife programme! With regards to his  comments about remote needing new batteries...it's the box that freezes not the remote, we are constantly turning it off at the wall to get it to work...Only been with Virgin just over a year! It's a V6

0 Kudos
Michael1971
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marty,

The catch up option is not the same , I would like the channel 4 and 5 apps as when we record things, they are all over the place (they have disappeared from the Apps) For example...in our box are all the recent great British bake offs...completely in wrong order and don't match what the info says...a program recorded in channel 5..digging up the past about witches etc...went to play it and it was a wildlife programme! With regards to remote needing new batteries...it's the box that freezes not the remote, we are constantly turning it off at the wall to get it to work...Only been with Virgin just over a year! 

0 Kudos