Menu
PillyPepper
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon

Hi, I have just set up an Amazon Prime free trial and cannot for the life of me remember the email address I set up for it.  Does anyone know if it shows this address when you sign out or does it just automatically sign you out and then I have to add the email address in again?  I don't want to try it in case I can't get back in.  Any help wouldbe great

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon

For some reason there is no easy way to see the account you're using in the Prime Video app.

However you should be able to tell in your Prime account whether the Virgin TV box is a registered device or not

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/settings/your-devices/
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
PillyPepper
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately we set it all up and logged into Virgin with the details and never saved anything.  The only time I have used it was through the tv so I can't go into the Prime account as I don't know the email address - very stupid I know.  I know when you log out of some devices the email address stays and you just have to put in the password but I'm not sure if that is how it works through the TV and if it doesn't then I am completed logged out.

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So do you mean you think you have typed an email address you don't actually have access to? Any sign up to Prime will have sent a confirmation email as well.

If that's the case you'd need to contact Amazon for help. All of the sign in records are kept on Amazon's systems and there isn't anything that Virgin Media can do.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The best way is to use the website account to establish your free trial - then on the VM box logout of the app and relogin.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31