Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime and Netflix not working V6

Now happened for 2 consecutive nights ,tries to spool  and then standard message saying can't access. Seems like this is a known problem for VM, someone like to fix it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime and Netflix not working V6

HI,

Have you tried a full reset on both the STB and the HUB? this will sometimes help double check no updates have been missed.

Are you able to access the other on demand stuff? box sets for example?

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have done reset on hub and will do the STB this morning. its just AM and Netflix. I have smart TV and its also not able to pick these up. other on demand ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I know it's a strange question, are you sure your subscriptions are up to date, as it seems strange that they won't work on virgin and independently on a smart TV, as they both rely on the internet to stream is it connected with Ethernet and is your signal strong enough to deliver those services, as other less demanding outlets may work ok.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I rebooted V6 box and  I now have access to channels but at 9pm last night when I was watching it couldn't spool the next episode, it couldn't go beyond 99%

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks I think I need to reset internet connection for my smart TV given that I now get iAP and Netflix through VM,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

having rebooted V6 and modem I got Amazon & Netflix but in the evening around 8-9 I have lost it on consecutive nights why is this?

0 Kudos