Menu
funsizescot1975
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime

Anyone else having issues with Amazon prime and the sound not syncing with the picture? Using the new app on the V6 box nonissue with fire stick or Prime app! So I assume it is a Virgin issue?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime

mine works perfectly.🤷‍♀️

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Funsizescot1975, 

Really sorry to hear that you're having an issue with the new Amazon Prime app and the sound not syncing with the picture. 

I can appreciate you posted this on Saturday so can I ask if this has been sorted since?

If not then can you advise if you've tried rebooting the box? 

Have you tried any other apps on the box to see if they have this issue?

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
funsizescot1975
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

yeah I have managed to fix thanks seemed to just need a reboot of the box 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi funsizescot1975,

Thank you for coming back to us , I am glad to hear that this has now been resolved, If you have any further issues please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Kickon01
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We are having the same issue and as it stand the box is about to leave via a window. Have a smart tv and the app works fine there so the issue is with the Virgin box. 

We have rebooted the box a number of times and it’s not resolving the issue. Even did the full power off and rebooted the whole lot - no change. 

0 Kudos
funsizescot1975
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I eventually messed around with the sound on the tv itself. I turned of the dolby surround and that seemed to sort it.

0 Kudos
Kickon01
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That’s good news. We are running ours through he tv so now surround sound. The picture freezes with the sound - did the same happen for you?

0 Kudos
funsizescot1975
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I remember there was some lag with the screen as well. But I don't remember it freezing completely. I would look through the settings on the tv for picture and sound , I remember when I first used my fire stick I had a sound/picture issue and I had to adjust the settings on the stick as well I'm trying to remember what I did. Does your tv have DTS built in? I turned that off and it seemed to fix the issue, you should see it in your settings.

0 Kudos