Menu
windowmon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime voice synch way out.

Just synched up my Amazon Prime to my Tivo 6 box and the lip-synch is way out and I can not find any settings to sort out the problem, any help would be very appreciated!

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime voice synch way out.

Hi Windowmon, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry you're having this issue with the Amazon Prime app, I can imagine it's not easy to watch anything like that. 

Can I ask if you've rebooted the box? 

Do any other apps have this issue? 

Does it happen on all content you try and watch via the app? 

Let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
windowmon
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emma_C, Thank you for your reply. I have problems on Netflix as well but with the same problem, But I am able to use the settings on the site to change the voice form English 5.1 [original] to English [original] it is a total pain to do this for every show that I watch. I recently had my Tivo box changed from a 5 to a 6 box and still had the same problems with my old Tivo box, Amazon Prime doesn't have these settings to do this, but this shouldn't be happening on a Virgin channel dedicated to these sites! Any advice would be gratefully appreciated!

0 Kudos
windowmon
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Emma_C, I forgot to put this happens on Netflix and Yes, I have rebooted several times.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon, 

Sorry for the delayed reply. Is the box on currently, as I've not been able to run any remote diagnostics. If not, could you turn it on for me and let me know? 

Also I've noticed you've got a hub 2AC, would you like this replacing free of charge to a hub 3? If so and can do the self-install, let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos