Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime App not working on V6 Box

Do we have an answer to this yet #David Bouchier, Chief Digital Entertainment Officer at Virgin Media

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime App not working on V6 Box

This app works perfectly on my V6.

Given you have provided no information about your issue, we’ll just assume you’re hear for a rant.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well, it does not work in my household and according to a large number of other Virgin users on this forum, it does not work for them either.

I have the same problem as the rest in that despite doing everything suggested on the forum it still does not work. When opened to view a film or indeed before a film the process is very slow and you get a whirling circle for a few seconds and then a blank screen and then nothing. This has been happening for over 2 months now.

So, I am not here for a rant as your sarcastic tone suggests Mr VIP, I am asking the same as countless others just what the fix is and I addressed it to someone in the Virgin organisation in the hope of getting an answer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello MattGibson1,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the Amazon Prime App on the V6 box. Can I ask what you have tried already? Also how is your V6 box connected to the internet? I'm sorry for the questions but if you give us more information, it will help us pin point the issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos