Menu
Vickipash
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Amazon / Netflix issues

Hi all,

if I try to watch Amazon Prime or Netflix through Virgin, I can log in, search for a show but as soon as it plays all I get is weird noises throughout. Like a high pitched screech. 

it’s been happening for so long and I’ve never bothered to try and find out why, I’ve just watched it outside of Virgin, but would really like to get it fixed. 

thanks 

Vicki 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon / Netflix issues

Hi there @Vickipash

Welcome back to our Community, I am sorry to understand that you're having some issues with watching some of the apps currently. 

Can you let us know what steps you are taking to open these apps? Do you find that you are having to log in each time you open the app (they should auto log you in once you have signed in once)

I have located your account to have a quick look at your box from this end; we can see its been around 3 days since you last rebooted your box and Hub and we can see that your set top box is currently connected to our broadband via Ethernet. 

Do you have any issues with any other apps or viewing? Can you watch OnDemand or CatchUp ok? How's things when playing a recording? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos