Menu
Timknight32
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All4

Beginners question - how do I install the All4 app on my V6 box?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All4

Hi  Timknight32,

I'm afraid you can't download apps to VM boxes.

The All4 app is in the All Apps section on the V6 box and doesn't need downloading. 

Using the remote click on HOME > Apps & games > All Apps and it should be there.

You can also force the box to look for missing channels and apps by using your remote control and clicking on

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Are you sure you haven't got the newer TV360 box?  On this box All4, My5 etc are not apps in their own right but content is accessible via the Catch Up menu by selecting from the channel drop down. They should be added further down the road by a software update from VM.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All4

Check which box you have... https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-box 

If it's the V6, the app should be auto-installed with no need for action beyond a possible restart. Follow Home > Apps > All apps, it should be listed.

If it's the V360, All-4 isn't currently available.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos