Menu
sportagegirl
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

All4 is a joke now

Reading the service staus today I was appalled to see that the repair of all4 has now gone from today the 5th as promised to the 12th at 10.05!!!! It was constantly being knocked back by virgin who are apparently aware of the fault and now we are being expected to wait a further week but still being charged for services we are not getting. This will be three weeks it has been out of service. How hard can it be? It's not NASA! This is appalling treatment of customers. 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All4 is a joke now

1) Channel 4 catch up is still available via the menus.

2) All4 is a free app. You are not being charged for it, & it is available on most new TVs now.

3) Apps on Virgin are the property of third parties, & it is up to them to fix any compatibility issues.

We are also waiting for Radioline to fix their app, which stopped working several weeks ago.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: All4 is a joke now

If you know what programmes you want to watch then record them, best done with Series Link+.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection