cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 app not working

Gertie58
Tuning in

Hi

Have been unable to watch anything through the All 4 app. It loads and I can choose the programme I want and accept and play, then nothing? What do I do to resolve this issue. Other apps are working fine.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If other apps and (presumably) OnDemand are OK, this sounds like a problem either with the app (which C4 are best placed to resolve) or potentially specific programmes.

Is this on all programmes or just specific ones? Do you have any examples?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your answer. It is just the All4 app on my TiVo box. I have rebooted the box, signed in and out of the All4 app and it hasn’t resolved the issue. I can watch the All4 app independently on my iPad. I can use all the other apps on my tv. I don’t think it is an issue with C4, it’s only happening on my TiVo box.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo doesn't have the All-4 app, but you've posted in the V6 forum so I assume that's what you have? Check on this page if you're not sure.

Otherwise I can only refer you to my previous reply - the app is provided by C4, it's just that Virgin Media provide access to it. It's a bit like complaining to your phone manufacturer because a particular app doesn't work on one device - it's the app providers who are best placed.

On the assumption you do have a V6, are you watching on a 4K and/or Samsung TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks