Menu
philwood81
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

7400 message

Hi all. I’ve got a 3rd V6 box I’ve installed in a bar in my garden. Used the virgin boosters and they are excellent. Got a fast and strong connection to the box (Ethernet from plug to V6). 7400 keeps coming up. I gather it’s because my box is not activated? I tried to call ‘technical help’ three times and hit 90 minutes waiting on each occasion before being cut off. I then selected the option that I’m leaving and finally got through but the poor girl barely spoke English and was basically reading off a screen which is what I’ve tried to do. Really poor from Virgin. Any clues?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7400 message

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/7400 this error can't be resolved online, and you need to call in to get this rectified.

I can only sympathise with your (sadly not uncommon at the moment) experience of Virgin C/S.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
philwood81
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7400 message

Thanks for the reply. You’d have thought all this could be done through the box. Everything looks right but there’s just no channels!!!

I best get comfy ready for another call. 

0 Kudos