Menu
hrees
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

2nd v6 box

I have run tv test and contacted virgin media for the last 2 days without success.i downgraded my tv package on 25 nov as i was not using certain channels with corona money is tight i have always had 2 which i pay the additional costs which i still will be doing with my new contract.the box upstairs which is attached to etheret cable with the hub downstairs is not working had a green screen about dvr to wait 3 hours i think the box is broken or the adapter i have checked the wires.could you advise me thank you

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd v6 box

If you mean the "Your DVR has detected an error" message, unfortunately this means the hard drive has failed and you will need a replacement box.

The quickest way to arrange this will be calling Virgin Media Faults. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, and follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service".

Package changes aren't easily done online, so you should be able to discuss your situation with the agent at the same time and hopefully sort something out that works for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos