Menu
wypth2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2nd v6 box stopped showing on my shows

I have 2 V6 boxes, one upstairs, one downstairs. Up until yesterday I was able to see the programmes which had been recorded on one box via the other. However, I can no longer see the upstairs box link on the downstairs box, but I can see the link to the downstairs box via the upstairs box. I have checked all cables and they are ok.

For info I have restarted everything and when the box restarted I could see the link but the connection was not available. Once the network connection was fully restored this link disappeared.

Spoke to the help desk earlier who were no help at all. Sent me a useless email and confirmed that I could reply if the problem persisted. No surprise that I now get a message that the address doesn’t accept emails.

Also had another problem connecting to Prime from the upstairs box where the audio was scrambled. I found the solution on here and changed the audio setting but wonder why this has just happened as it was ok yesterday. For info the Prime connection downstairs is ok and audio setting did not need to be changed. Very baffling.....to me at least.

Any ideas on either problem?
0 Kudos
wypth2
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd v6 box stopped showing on my shows

Approx 5th reboot of both boxes appears to have resolved the problem!!!

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd v6 box stopped showing on my shows

Glad to hear that you have been able to resolve the issue but no so glad it took so long and that you didn't get the help that you needed wypth2.

It sounds like the WiFi network connection was struggling to connect your boxes, did you have any other WiFi issues whilst this problem was happening?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos