Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2nd Tivo Box in 2nd Room

The 2nd TIVO box that i have has stopped working ie  No signal to the TV.  I have tried some instrucctions on the virgin site for resetting but nothing changes.  I have run tests from the website but these dont work.  The broadband to the house is working fine as is the TIVO box in the living room  but the 2nd just isnt.  It shows a  single red light on the box but thats all.

Even worse i have sent 2 email requests into Virgin media for support with the problem but had no response from them at all - apart from a request for feedback from them which as you can imagine didnt give glowing reviews.

Anybody help wiht this problem or how to get help from virgin itself

thanks

Phil

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 2nd Tivo Box in 2nd Room

Hi,
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number, area code/ postcode and the serial number of the TV box and I'll look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.
Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What happen when you press the button on the V6 associated with the red light? Just press once and wait 10 seconds.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The box only has  + and - buttons apart for the power on swich

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Phil0452 wrote:

The box only has  + and - buttons apart for the power on swich

Does it not look like this...

VM_V6.jpg

Is there not a push button where the light is on the right?
If it does try pushing that.

0 Kudos