Menu
remrafnevets
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2 boxes off 1 wire.

My current package includes 2 boxes downstairs and upstairs.

I'm just wondering is there anyway I could temporary move my second box downstairs and run it off the same wire and basically have 2 TVs next to each other watching different things?

Like I said I pay for multi room and have all sports channels I just want to be able to watch my upstairs box downstairs temporary

(I know this sounds bizarre but when your a spots mad family and both your teams are on at the same time you think of crazy things to please everyone lol)

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 boxes off 1 wire.

You could use a laptop or desktop computer to watch via VM TV Go or the Sky Sports app.

You could also sideload the TVGO app onto a Firestick, although the interface is a bit fiddly without proper mouse support

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 boxes off 1 wire.

Each Virgin TV box needs its own coax connection, so the short answer is no.

Using the TV Go (to live stream channels) or TV Control (to watch your recordings on a mobile device) app is your best bet.

The apps are available for iOS & Android.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos