cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Arrow light on V6 box

AS
On our wavelength

This light illuminated recently. Everything carried on working. What does it indicate? (Yes I have done a search).

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it's the symbol I think it is, it's a loss of internet connectivity - so OnDemand & streaming should have been unavailable.

Post up a photo to be sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AS 

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for flagging this light issue to us. If the light is still flashing, you may find the following link useful  https://virg.in/ConnectHelp  You can also send a picture here and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

AS
On our wavelength

Thanks 4 helping. The 'loss of connectivity' light is different and I have seen it before. I *think* it meant downloading updates, but it's annoying there is no 'handbook' to tell us what these lights mean. Anyway it's gone now and everything works....

AS

AS
On our wavelength

It was never flashing, just on. The link is no help at all. What would be nice is a wee graphic with 'these are the lights and this what they mean' - you know just like your car?

AS

Hi @AS 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and confirming all is working. Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill