cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v360 speech out of sync after upgrade (?) from V6

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Hello

After the V360 software was installed on my V6 box, I’m finding that the picture and sound are slightly out of sync.

I’ve had the same problem in the past with a new TV, and resolved it by switching from Dolby to PCM, I’m still on PCM and the problem has returned, although not as pronounced.

As the only change to my setup has been the V360 update, that must m be the problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hello Poor_Dog,

This does seem to be a problem for some users and most seem to be able to fix it.

Is the 360 connected directly to the TV or is there a soundbar or any other A/V equipment connected.

If the 360 is connected directly to the TV if it's connected to the HDMI-ARC connector on the TV try connecting to a non HDMI-ARC connector and set the 360 Audio to follow content, you can also try the 2 PCM settings.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

Hello Poor_Dog,

This does seem to be a problem for some users and most seem to be able to fix it.

Is the 360 connected directly to the TV or is there a soundbar or any other A/V equipment connected.

If the 360 is connected directly to the TV if it's connected to the HDMI-ARC connector on the TV try connecting to a non HDMI-ARC connector and set the 360 Audio to follow content, you can also try the 2 PCM settings.

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Hi

Its a direct connection, to a non ARC connector.

I’m going to evaluate the 2 PCM settings

Thank you

Hi Poor_Dog, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

Can you confirm if what roy247 suggest has corrected this for you?

Please let us know how it went?

Kind regards

Chris 

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Hi

Yes, I’ve used the PCM options and chosen the better one.

We’re back in sync now thanks

Poor_Dog
On our wavelength

Hi roy247

Just to let you know that you’re suggestion has worked a treat, thanks very much

Thanks for coming back to us Poor_Dog and I'm glad that the suggestion from @roy247 has worked to resolve your issues.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L