cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded v6 to 360 and picture quality is poor

cdelly
Joining in

20210727_183842.jpg

The picture above, is prime direct on my Samsung TV.

The picture below is via the 360 box. the 360 seems to change the picture every 2 to 3 weeks. I then have to reset the box umpteen time before it rectifies this.

Yesterday, I left the 360 on whilst watching prime via the TV, the box seemed to reset itself, but this morning was back to this again.

I have changed the hdmi's around, had it directly to the tv to no avail. Funny how the mini box has never had any problems 

20210727_183454.jpg

41 REPLIES 41

Checked and both are set as you say. I've tried various different HDMI resolutions and happens on all. 

Fairly annoying given it came happen at any moment in time.

Today as an example it occurred when simply powering on. Normally see it when coming out of prime. However whenever I have this I can check the inbuilt free view and it is always fine. If I then revert back to the hdmi source in use it's bright red etc. Has to be an issue with the box itself or some sort of 360 compatibility issue. Different hdmi cables and slots. All the same problem.

Hi D_Sweenie89,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear your facing issues with the brightness of your 360 from time to time which is only fixed by removing the HDMI cables then putting them back, I have had a look at things our end and some of your input levels are out of sync and in the red.

I will need to run further checks and possibly arrange a technician, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.