cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mel41
Tuning in

On 15 June 23 I installed a new Tv360 box. It delivers TV channels but has no functionality. No catch up, no 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Carley_S

My 360 box is connected to HUB3 with an ethernet cable. The issue has been elevated to level 2 and technician is booked for 22June. It is fairly obvious to me that the correct software has not been installed. I assume that the problem will be resolved on 22nd. Thanks for responding. 

Mel41

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How is your TV360 connected to your VM broadband hub - for it is this which provides the internet connectivity.

Is it wireless or (ideally) Ethernet cable?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mel41 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV 360 box. C

Can you advise if you see any error codes/messages at all when trying to access the functions that are not working? 

Do you have anything on the screen advising that a migration failed or to message to update the software? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley_S

My 360 box is connected to HUB3 with an ethernet cable. The issue has been elevated to level 2 and technician is booked for 22June. It is fairly obvious to me that the correct software has not been installed. I assume that the problem will be resolved on 22nd. Thanks for responding. 

Mel41

Thanks for getting back to me @Mel41 

Glad to hear that the team have booked an appointment to get this investigated sooner. 

Normally the software is updated remotely/automatically at our side, but there might have been an error or something else that has caused the software to fail. 

Keep us posted with how the technician appointment goes and please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi @Mel41 

Thank you for for letting me know privately that the technician has been able to resolve this for you at your appointment. 

Great to hear all is up and running well and you're happy with the results. 

If you ever do have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come back to the community forums 🙂

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Euphoria was short lived.

Turned on new box today. No signal from box. Technician coming again tomorrow 24 June. Hoping for solution. Regards Mel41

Ahh no!

Really sorry about that @Mel41 

Keep us posted with how you get on tomorrow with the tech appointment and what was advised. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi @Mel41 

Glad to hear you have resolved this issue with changing the start up options for the set top box and the tech was not needed. 

We'll be here to support via community forums if you need any further support in the future. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

OK.Thanks.

Mel41