Menu
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

unable to delete certain programmes

I have 2 episodes of one programme that i cant delete if i click on the bin icon or go into either episode and go to delete it will not let me click delete. All other programmes delete. Any one else had this problem or know how to fix the issue ?

0 Kudos
LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to delete certain programmes

I have this problem on only 1 of my boxes.  The solution is to either delete it on the other box, or to reboot the box and then delete it.  Not ideal solutions though.

0 Kudos
tafrock
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have literally just had this problem causing much anguish and hair pulling as it was wife's recordings not mine. It appears that if a programme is part of a series link and another episode is currently recording you cannot delete the previous episode or episodes until the recording has stopped 

And even then we had to delete it from the box we had set series links on not the main living room box

Very strange. After resolving this problem the main box in living room then started saying it was buffering and wouldn't play certain programmes saying the box was offline

It clearly wasn't. Diagnostics all came up fine. A box reset temporarily solved this 

Software seems full of bugs to me which is a shame because when it works its wonderful 

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you now have to be using the box not just streaming from that box that the program is recorded on, I know previously if you had 2 V6 boxes you could delete recordings on the second box from the first box.

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As default your recorded programs from all your boxes get shown in one list. The hard disks in your boxes are treated as joint storage so if you have programs set to record and you don't have space on 1 box it will automatically record to another. You can filter to only show recordings from the box you are.

0 Kudos