tv360 remote

brikayu
Tuning in

How do I get an extra remote?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

If you want to use 2 remotes with the 360 you will need to buy a third party remote such as the Oneforall 7125 currently £14 on Amazon or £16.99 at Curry's, that will control the 360 and TV if you have more devices check on the Oneforall website for an alternative, you can't actually pair 2 360 remotes to a 360 box.

You can also download the TVGO app to your phone and use that as a remote and if your TV has a smart remote you might also be able to pair that to the 360, my LG remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo set-top box, you might need Ziggo Mediabox Next depending on your remote.

If the remote is faulty you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If you want to use 2 remotes with the 360 you will need to buy a third party remote such as the Oneforall 7125 currently £14 on Amazon or £16.99 at Curry's, that will control the 360 and TV if you have more devices check on the Oneforall website for an alternative, you can't actually pair 2 360 remotes to a 360 box.

You can also download the TVGO app to your phone and use that as a remote and if your TV has a smart remote you might also be able to pair that to the 360, my LG remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo set-top box, you might need Ziggo Mediabox Next depending on your remote.

If the remote is faulty you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait here for one of the forum team team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

Tx, was hoping for virgin remote, will wait a while.....other priorities at present