Menu
gman1984
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv box not working

just had installed TV 360 box. Main box (not the mini) is not booting up when requested. We are having to reset it everytime. Its not the remote as I've reset that on a number of ocassions. I've also changed HDMI port, but that is not the issue.

Anyone got any ideas why??

Virgin are saying its an ongoing problem that is being fixed remotely ?

0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv box not working

@gman1984 wrote:

just had installed TV 360 box. Main box (not the mini) is not booting up when requested. We are having to reset it everytime. Its not the remote as I've reset that on a number of ocassions. I've also changed HDMI port, but that is not the issue.

Anyone got any ideas why??

Virgin are saying its an ongoing problem that is being fixed remotely ?

Just want to be clear on what's going on, when you say it's not booting up I assume you mean not turning on when you press the power button, so how are you resetting the box are you using the switch on the back or turning the power on and off, if you do this does the box work and also does the remote work ok, change channel and access the guide without any problem and the Home button works so you can get to Settings and pair the remote to your TV.

If all that works, when you turn the box off with the remote is it then not turning back on.

If that is the case and you have spoken to someone at Virgin I assume they have asked you to do a factory reset and that has not cured your problem.

If Virgin say they know about the problem and it will be fixed remotely you might need to wait and see if they do fix it.

0 Kudos