cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv 360 upgrade not showing

gangrave
Tuning in

i have tried everything not having much luck have called been on phone for ages they passed me up the chain still no upgrade path it all started on sunday when i tried to upgrade bb to 500 it went through ok but thought would get new modem but no so i rang up to cancel and was told that the ultimate volt  would give me 1 gig and tv360 etc and would get new router so i thought well that will sort it all out box came but no router then i went to upgrade v6 to tv360 no app anywhere when i rang they said i dont get a new router as am only on 600 which was the only reason to upgrade you really need to get all staff to agree what in the ultimate volt as they all say different things so i gave up on broadband and they spent a hour trying to get app but no luck they said would make a ticket but that will take up to 5 days is there anything i can do it as to be account issue i did have 2 accounts in my name as i am a trailist but am now leaving that as am retireing from virgin thanks gary

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @gangrave,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your TV and broadband services, I can see that a technician visit has been arranged for you to get this resolved.

Please let us know how the visit goes?

Regards,

Steven_L