cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tv 360 losing login details

Ajeroth
Joining in

Every 2 or 3 days after a recent upgrade to TV 360 It loses my login details for Netflix, Disney, BBC iplayer, ITV hub but strangely never Amazon and TBH this getting extremely annoying.

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

Hi Ajeroth,

Is this since upgrading from a V6 to 360 or the recent 360 update from 4.42 to 4.43.

Is the 360 set to fast start or active start, if it's set to eco start or turned off at the plug this can happen.

v6 to 360 and it's set to fast start

roy247
Community elder

You could try doing a factory reset.

To factory reset go to Settings > System > Factory Reset

It's only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset.

You are given 2 options

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choose Keep Recordings, that means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITV Hub again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

Hi Ajeroth, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of the login issues with your TV360. 

As advised by Roy it sounds as though you are set up in fast start mode at the moment. Were you able to try their advice for a factory reset to see if this resolves the issue?

Please let us know if not so we can offer further help! All the best. 

Molly

To be honest this upgrade is the worst thing I have done in ages, have to reset every 3 or 4 days lose all my passwords interface is horrible

Sorry to hear this @Ajeroth, can you please confirm if you keep the set top box plugged in and in standby overnight, so software updates can be completed?

Can you possible try placing the set top box in Active Start, to see if this will retain the login information on the troublesome applications?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn