cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound distortion on netflix via 360 box

gerryfitz1
Joining in

Hi —- maybe some one can advise me please —- i signed up to virgin 360 some weeks back —- when i accessed  my netflix account on the tv through the 360 box to watch a series i found the voices and sound distorted as in a one or two second delay which makes watching netflix very unappealing and impossible to enjoy  —i never had this problem before i signed  for 360 —— i can watch ordinary tv no problem at all but not anything on netflix i have this dreadful time delay —- is there any way to sort this — thanks — Gerry

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Gerry,

For Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert.

You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Dave 

Thanks for reply ——a friend just  told me that apparently a lot of customers are experiencing voice distortion since upgrading to 360 on tv channels and streaming services like netflix and apparently it is  a software problem with no fix in sight from Virgin presently —-how true this is i not sure —- thanks —- Gerry

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What your friend has told you sounds horribly like something that particular newspapers would print, and I use the word "news" lightly in that context.

Seriously though, TV360 is in rapid development and some teething issues are to be expected. Try newapollo's suggestions and see how you get on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @gerryfitz1

Thanks for posting on our community forum! 

Have you tried any of the suggestions stated above? How are you getting on?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs